Jennifer Lopez gears up for the next phase of her career






Jennifer Lopez gears up for the next phase of her career, Latina Editor-in-Chief, Mimi Valdés, sat down with the icon in the spacious guest house of her and husband Marc Anthony’s French chateau–style home in Bel-Air, Calif. Lopez didn't hold back when discussing the realities of marriage, why she doesn't live with regrets, and which acting role should have earned her an Oscar. Read on for some of the juicy quotes:
No, no, it’s a literal snapshot. Every one of my albums is very spot-on with who I was at the time. I’ve always been a person who is guided by my gut, my heart, and I love that about myself. I think the day I don’t do that is when I lose my way. I can’t regret the things I did in the past, like putting somebody in a video that I was with. Who cares? I think people relate to me because they know that I’m not being phony.”